Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Color Black-ing

I feel kinda sluggish today due to my itchy throat and stuffy nose. If only I still have enough sick leaves to spare, I'd choose to stay home, lay in bed and hibernate like a Marmot. But since I didn't have much of an option, I just managed to drag myself to prepare and get dressed for work.

 I was too preoccupied with blowing my nose so I decided to skip the daily make-up routine. And since my mood was predominantly on the darker end of the spectrum, I couldn't think of wearing anything else but  black. Yup, I sometimes get a bit gothy-ish when I am sick. haha

Anyway, I decided to use my leopard printed blazer (again, I really love animal prints!) and my yellow-green beaded collar  neckalce to bring life and hope to my lamented look. mwahahah

And since I can't leave without either a bangle or ring, I opted for a gold and black piece to keep everything else neutral. The gold flats was a "running late" decision.. and the bag was the bag I used the other day (I got too lazy to change my bag.)

 So her yah go, my color black-ing look for the day. Sniff sniff. Haaachuuuu!


Tank top, from a bazaar; Skirt, Roxy; Leopard Blazer, SM Department Store P900 ish; Collar Necklace, The Ramp; Bangle, Landmark; Satchel (I bought it from a stall in Singapore, about SGD19.00); Gold flats, Step Rite-- It's a local shoe store in Pagsanjan, Laguna. It's been there for ages and we never fail to dropby the store every time we visit the area. I always come home with really nice and sturdy finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment